Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Karanja Taila is an Ayurvedic herbal oil mainly used in the treatment of Skin disorders like herpes, boils abscesses and eczema.
The main ingredient of this medicine is Karanja – Indian beech-Pongamia pinnata.
It is prepared under the reference of Bhaishajya Ratnavali – Visarpa Chikitsa
Herbalplants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Karanja Taila
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Anala – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Arka – Calotropis Procera
- Bhringaraja – Bhringaja – Eclipta alba
- Gomutra – Cow urine
- Karanja – Indian beech-Pongamia pinnata
- Langali – Gloriosa superb
- Nisha – Turmeric – Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Saptachada – Alstonia scholaris
- Snuhi– Euphorbia Nerifolia
- Tail – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Visha – Aconitum Ferox
Note: This medicine shouldn’t take without prescription of an Ayurveda Doctors