Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Dhanwantharam Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil mainly used in the treatment of Rheumatic diseases, Fractures, Sprain, Contusions, Emaciation, Menstrual irregularities, Urogenital disorders, Mental disorders, Hydrocele, Hernia and Vaginal disorders
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Dhanwantharam Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Vacha – Sweet flag – Acorus calamus
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Shilabhid – Shilajatu – Asphaltum
- Punarnava-Hogweed-Boerrhavia diffusa
- Goksheera-Cow milk
- Taila –Gingelly oil- Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Sariva – Indian Sarsaparilla – Hemidesmus Indicus
- Yavakshara –Hordeum vulgare
- Kulatha – Horse gram – Dolichos biflorus Linn.
- Kshiravidari-Giant potato-Ipomoea Mauritania
- Saindhava – Rock Salt
- Manjishta – Indian Madder – Rubia cordifolia
- Chandana-Sandal-Santalum album
- Bala-Indian Country mallow-Sida Cordifolia
- Ashwagandha -Winter cherry– Withania Somnifera
- Jujube-Ziziphus jujuba