Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Dashamoola Shatpala Ghrita
Dashamoola Shatpala Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in a form of medicated ghee, used in the preparatory procedure Sneha karma of Panchakarma treatments and also used in the treatments of spleen and liver problems, anemia. it calms Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
It is prepared by the Kerala Ayurveda principle according to the reference of Chakradatta Jwara chikitsa and Chakradatta Udara chikitsa
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Dashamoola Shatpala Ghrita
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bilva – Bael – Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha – Munja – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka –Broken bone tree – Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari – Beechwood -Gmelina arborea
- Patala – Yellow snake tree -Stereospermum suaveolens
- Shalaparni – Orila – Desmodium gangeticum
- Prinshnaparni – Indian Uraria -Urarica picta
- Gokshura – Yellow vine -Tribulus terrestris
- Brihati – Wild egg plant -Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Yellow berried nightshade – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit and root
- Chavya – Cubeb -Piper chaba
- Chitraka – White leadwort – Plumbago zeylanica
- Nagara – Ginger
- Yavakshara – Barley Ash – Hordeum vulgare
- Ksira – Milk