Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Dainik Tablet is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of acute and chronic constipation. It balances Pitta and Vata.
Manufacturer – Ban Labs Ltd, Rajkot
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Dainik Tablet
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Ajmod-Apium Graveolens – Ajwain
- Elaychi -Elettaria Cardamomum – Cardamom
- Ghee Kunvar -Aloe Vera
- Harde -Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan-fruit rind – Terminalia Chebula
- Jathi- Myristica fragrance – Nutmeg
- Kali Mirch -piper nigrum – Black pepper
- Laving -Caryophyllus Aromaticus
- Pippali -Piper Longum – Long pepper
- Safed Jeera -Cuminum Cyminum – Cumin seeds
- Saunf -Foenniculum Vulveri
- Sunth-zingiber Officinale – dry ginger
- Tejpatra -Cinnamomum Tamala – Cinnamon leaves
- Vaj-Acorus calamus – Sweet flag