Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Chemparuthyadikera Tailam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of oil, mainly prescribed for the treatments of skin diseases, skin diseases like eczema, scabies, pruritis, scalp, itchiness and dandruff.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Chemparuthyadikera Tailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Japa – Hibiscus rosa sinensis
- Jiraka– Cuminum cyminum
- Keratailam – coconut oil
- Krishnajiraka – Nigella sativa
- Nagavallika – Betel leaf – Piper betle
- Neeli– Indigofera tinctoria
- Paranti– Ixora coccinia
- Tamalaki– Phyllanthus niruri
- Surasa – Holy Basil – Ocimum sanctum
- Vasini– Biophytum candolleanum
- Vilwa patra – Leaves of Bilva – Aegle marmelos