Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Chavyana Prasham is a famous Ayurveda medicine mainly recommended as a prophylactic medicine in the recovery of bronchitis, Asthma, Arthritis, Metabolic disorders etc. It can provide immunity power, Health and Vitality. Improves the intelligence, Memory, Complexion etc.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Chavyana Prasham
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bala – Country mallow (root) – Sida cordifolia
- Pippaly-Piper longum
- Bhumyamalaki-Phyllanthus Niruri
- Ela-cardamom-Elettaria cardamomum
- Dried grapes-Raisins
- Swetha chandana -Santalum album
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Malabar nut or Adalodakam-Adhatoda beddomei
- Ashwagandha – Winter cherry/ Indian Ginseng
- Indian gooseberry – Emblica officianalis
- Gokritha-Cow ghee
- Sesame – Gingelly oil
- Sita-Sugar candy
- Bombay arrowroot- Curcuma angustifolia