Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Brahmi Drakshadi Kashayam
Brahmi Drakshadi Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a liquid, used in the treatment of Vata disorders like paralysis, myalgia, neuralgia etc. The main ingredients are Brahmi – Thyme-leaved Gratiola – Bacopa Monnieri and Draksha – Raisin – Vitis vinifera.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Brahmi Drakshadi Kashayam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Brahmi – Thyme-leaved Gratiola – Bacopa Monnieri
- Draksha – Raisin – Vitis vinifera
- Musta – Nut grass– Cyperus rotundus
- Vacha – Sweet flag – Acorus calamus
- Abhiru – Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus
- Agrawadha – Pudding Pipe tree – Cassia fistula
- Kutki – Picrorhiza Kurroa
- Pathya –Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Dhatri – Indian gooseberry fruit – Amla – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Kalitaru – Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Bala – Country mallow (root) – Sida cordifolia
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
- Koshataki – Luffa Echinata
- Bhunimba – The Creat (Bitter king) – Andrographis Paniculata
- Vyosha – Trikatu – pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Vahni – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Surataru – Devadaru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Daru -Cedrus deodara.
- Dashamoola – group of ten roots.