Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Aviltholadi Bhasmam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of talc, mainly used in the treatment of liver and spleen disorders, edema and ascites. The main ingredient is Avittola – Indian Beech – Ungu
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Aviltholadi Bhasmam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Avittola – Indian Beech Ungu-Pongamia Pinnata
- Katalati – Apamarga
- Apamarga -Achyarnthes Aspera
- Danti – Baliospermum Montanum
- Tapana – Arka – Calotropis Procera
- Aranda – Castor -Ricinus communis
- Kokilaksha -Vayalchulli -Marsh barbel
- Ikshuvalika – Hygrophila -Asteracantha Longifolia
- Nripadruma -Cassia fistula
- Kalliver –Ginger
- Vajra -Euphorbia Neriifolia L.
- Kadali-banana – Musa paradisiaca
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:email@example.com