Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Anu Tailam is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of oil, the base oil is used sesame oil, it is mainly prescribed for the treatment of diseases related to the nose, throat, and head, and also recommended in Headache, Chronic sinusitis, Nasal polyps etc.
It is used as a medicine for Nasya of Panchakarma treatments.
Benefits of Anu Thailam
It is beneficial for the treatments of sinusitis, head ache due to migraine, throat pain, eyes , nose and head related problems.
It improves the sense of smell, eyesight. prevents eye related problems, prevents sinusitis, improve the vocal cord function thus get clear voice, prevent premature graying and hair falling.
It is prepared according to the references of Charaka Samhita, Sushruta Samhita, Ashtanga Hrudaya, Sahasrayoga.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used to prepare – Anu thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Bala-Country mallow-Sida cordifolia
- Devadaru – Himalayan cedar– Cedrus deodara
- Chandana-Sandal-Santalum album
- Daru-Haridrakam-Tree turmeric-Coscinium fenestratum
- Motha-Nutgrass-Cyperus roundus
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Ada kodien –Jeevanti-Ksheerini -Holostemma ada–Kodien
- Tail –Gingelly oil-Sesamum indicum
- Aja ksheera-Goat milk
- Bael – Vilwa – Aegle marmelos
- Akil – Eagle wood -Aquilaria agallocha
- Patra – True cinnamon -Cinnamonum verum
- Ela – Green cardamom -Elettaria cardamonum
- Indian sarasaparilla – Hemundus indicus
- Kamala – Lotus -Nelumbo nucifera
- Tulsi – Holybasil -Ocimum Sanctum
- Pacholy – Pogostemen cablin
- Salaparni – Moovila -Psudarthriya viscida
- Brihati – Indian Nightshade -Solanum indicum
- Eggplant -Solanum melongina
- Vetiver -Cuscus -Vetiveria zizanioides
- Five leaved chaste tree – Vitex agnus catsus
Kottakka Arya Vaidyasala