Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Vilwadi Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of tablet, mainly used in the treatment of insect bites, scorpion, rodents, spiders, gastro enteritis, dyspepsia, fever. It balances Vata and Pitta.
The main ingredient is Vilwa – Bilva – Bael
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Vilwadi Gulika
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bilva – Bael -root – Aegle Marmelos
- Surasa – Holy Basil – Ocimum sanctum
- Karanja – Indian Beech -bark / seed – Pongamia Pinnata
- Nata – Indian valerian -root – Valeriana Wallichi
- Surahva – Himalayan cedar -bark – Cedrus deodara
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica Officinalis Gaertn
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber Officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Nisha – Turmeric -Rhizome – Curcuma longa
- Daru Haridra – Tree Turmeric -stem – Berberis Aristata
- Basta Mutra – goat urine