Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Somaraji Oil is an Ayurvedic oil mainly used in the treatment of many skin diseases like pruritis, eczema, gout, psoriasis, dermatitis, allergic skin conditions.
The main ingredient is Somaraji – mustard oil
It is prepared according to the reference of Bheshaj Ratnavali Nadivrana Rogadhikara
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Somaraji Oil
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Somaraji – Psoralea Corylifolia
- Haridra – Turmeric rhizome – Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Daru Haridra – Tree Turmeric – Berberis aristata
- Sarshapa – Mustard seed – Brassica juncea
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Karanja – Indian beech-Pongamia Pinnata
- Edagajabeeja – Cassia tora
- Aragwadha – Cassia fistula
- Sarshapa Taila – Mustard Oil