Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Siva Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of tablet, mainly used in the treatment of Chronic arthritis, Vitiligo, Infertility, Gout Rheumatic complaints, Liver disorders, Mental disorders, Skin diseases, Urino-genital disorders, Spermatorrhoea, Spinal disorders.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Siva Gulika
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Shri Phalam –Asphaltum- Mineral Pitch / Asphalt
- Guduchi – Tinospora Cordifolia – Amruth
- Bala– Sida Cordifolia – Country mallow
- Cicinda –Snake gourd -Trichosanthes Anguina / Cucumerina Linn.
- Shakah -Hemidesmus Indicus- Indian Sarsaparilla
- Aswaganda – Withania Sonnifera – winter cherry
- Kshiravidari -Ipomoea Mauritiana – Giant Potato
- Gritha – Cow ghee
- Madhu- Honey
- Tail – Ginegely oil
- Jati – Jasmine flower