Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Rasnadi Thailam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of oil, the base oil is either prepared in sesame oil or Coconut oil. It is mainly used in the treatment of Arthritis, Facial palsy, Lumbago, Low back-ache.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Rasnadi Thailam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Gandhamula-Java Galangal-Alpinia calcarata
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Bala-Country mallow-Sida Cordifolia
- Tail –Gingelly oil-Sesamum Indicum
- Goksheera-Cow milk
- Bilva -Bael
- Shyonaka-Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari -Gmelina arborea
- Patala -Stereospermum suaveolens
- Agnimantha -Premna mucronata
- Shalaparni -Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni -Uraria picta
- Brihati-Solanum indicum
- Kantakari-Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura- Yellow vine -Tribulus
- Rasna-Vanda roxburghii/ Pluchea
Sitaram Ayurveda Pharmacy