Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Raktansoo Tablets is an Ayurveda medicine, mainly used in the treatment of skin detoxification and purify the blood. It balances Pitta. It is a is a proprietary Ayurveda medicine.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Raktansoo Tablets
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Karilanchi-Hill lotus – Smilax Ovalifolia
- Raktachandana – Pterocarpus santalinus
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Bellirica
- Rose – Rosa Centifolia
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica Officinalis Gaertn.
- Senna leaves – Cassia Angustifolia
- Gokshura – Small caltrops -whole plant – Tribulus Terrestris Linn.
- Shimapa-Foeniculum vulgare -fennel
- Trivrit -Ipomoea Turpethum – Indian Jalap / Turpeth
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Chebula
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica – bark
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora -stem – Tinospora cordifolia
Ajmera Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.