Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Pushyanugam Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of the menstrual disorder, menorrhagia, Bleeding piles, Dysentery, Leucorrhoea.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used to prepare Pushyanugam Gulika
- Cyclea Peltata- Pashanabheda- Pata Root
- Palakya -Rotula aquatic-Iris-sp
- Bilva – Bael -root – Aegle marmelos
- Ativisha or Shrungi -Aconitum hetorophyllum
- Lodh tree – Sympolocos cochinchinesis
- Shuddha Gairika – Purified and processed Red Ochre
- Kausumbha -Crocus sativus Linn. Irideae -Saffron
- Mridhwika – Raisins – Vitis vinifera