Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Prabhanjana Vimardhanam Kuzhambu
Prabhanjana Vimardhanam Kuzhambu is an Ayurveda medicine for external application for Paralysis, weakness of body, numbness, gout etc. It is also good for all kinds of rheumatic diseases, Arthritis, Lumbar spondylosis, Low backache etc.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Prabhanjana Vimardhanam Kuzhambu
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Balamoola – Sida Cordifolia -Indian country mallow
- Drumstick- Moringa Oleifera
- Alarka – Mudar Bowstring Hemp / Gigantic Swallow Wort -Calotropis gigantea
- Sahachara – Strobilanthus -Strobilanthes cillatus-Karimkurinji
- Eranda – Castor -Ricinus communis
- Prasarani -Arrow-leaf Morning Glory – Merrimia tridentata
- Sesame-Gingelly oil