Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Pathyadi Kadha is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of fermented liquid, mainly prescribed for the treatment of eye disorders, migraine headache, earache, toothache, night blindness, eye pain etc. It Balances Vata and Kapha. It is fermented with the help of jaggery and Dhataki flower- Fire flame bush-Thathiripoo.
It is prepared according to the reference of Sharangdhara Samhita Madhyamakhanda.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Pathyadi Kadha
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind
- Aksha – Terminalia Bellirica
- Dhatri – Indian gooseberry fruit
- Bhunimba – The Creat – Andrographis paniculata
- Nisha – Turmeric –Rajani – Curcuma longa
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
- Amruta – Indian Tinospora – Tinospora cordifolia