Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Panchgun Taila is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of medicated oil, mainly used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, non healing wounds, ear ache, etc. It balances Vata and Pitta. It is prepared according to the reference of Siddha Yoga Sangraha Vatarogadhikara.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Panchgun Taila
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Bellirica
- Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica Officinalis
- Leaves of Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
- Sambhalu – Leaves of Nirgundi – Vitex Negundo
- Tilataila – Sesame oil
- Madhuchishta – Honey bee wax
- Gandhaphiroja – Sarala – Long-leaved pine (wood, resin) – Pinus Longifolia
- Shilarasa – Turushka – Liquidamber Orientalis
- Rala – Shala – Shorea robusta
- Guggulu – Indian Bdellium (gum resin) – Commiphora Mukul
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Tarapina taila – Turpentine oil
- Tailaparna – Eucalyptus oil