Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Mushikadi Taila is an Ayurvedic medicine in the form of medicated oil, mainly used in the treatment of rectal prolapse and vaginal prolapse. Mushikadi Taila is made from rat meat without intestine (Mushika). It balances Vata and kapha.
It is prepared according to Bhaishajya Ratnavali Kshudra Rogadhikara
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Mushikadi Oil
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Bilva – Bael –Aegle marmelos
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum Indicum
- Gambhari – Coomb Teak – Gmelina Arborea
- Patala – Trumpet – Stereospermum Suaveolens
- Agnimantha – Premna Corymbosa (Burm.f) Merr
- Mushika mamsa – rat – without intestine
- Ksheera – Goksheera-Goksheera-Cow milk
- Taila – Sesame oil – Sesamum indicum
- Devadaru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
- Nata – Indian valerian – Valeriana wallichi
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Shalaparni – Shalaparni – Desmodium Gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Root – Uraria picta
- Brihati – Indian Nightshade – Solanum Indicum
- Kantakari – Yellowberry nightshade (whole plant) – Solanum Xanthcarpum
- Gokshura – Small caltrops (whole plant) – Tribulus Terrestris Linn.
- Bala-Indian Country mallow- Sida Cordifolia
- Atibala – Abutilon Indicum