Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Malathyadi Velichenna is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of an oil, (the base oil is coconut oil) mainly prescribed in the treatments of Alopacia, Dandruff, Scalp, itching, Sores over the scalp. It is prepared on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Malathyadi Velichenna
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Jati – Spanish Jasmine -Jasminum grandiflorum
- Cithrak – Rosy-Flowered Leadwort / Fire Plant -Plumbago Rosea
- Karavira- Indian Oleander / Rose Berry- Nerium Odorum
- Karanja- Indian Beech(Ungu)- Pongamia pinnata
- Sandhya Raga -Cocos nucifera Linn. Palmae- Coconut oil