Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Mahakalyanakaghrutham is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of herbal ghee, mainly prescribed for the mental disorders, amnesia stammering etc. It is more effective than Kalyanaka Ghritham.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Mahakalyanakaghrutham
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Gopangana – Indian Sarsaparilla (root)
- Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Shringa-Desmodium Gangeticum
- Solanum melongena.- var. insanum
- Indian madder-Rubia cordifolia
- Vidanga – Embelia Ribes
- Ela-Elettaria cadamomum
- Swetha chandana-santanam Album
- Pleated Leaf Nervillia -Nervilia plicata
- Ashwagandha – Winter cherry/ Indian Ginseng (root) – Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal.
- Gokritha-Cow ghee
- Goksheera-Cow milk.