Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Madhumehari Yog tablet
Madhumehari Yog tablet is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of Diabetes mellitus, insipidus frequent urination, dryness of throat. It balances Pitta, Vata and Kapha.
It is a is a proprietary medicine, manufactured by Baidyanath Ayurveda Bhawan, New Delhi.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Madhumehari Yog tablet
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Trivanga Bhasma – Bhasma – Calx prepared from Purified Lead, Tin and Zinc
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica – leaves -Neem Pati
- Jambu – Jamon – Eugenia jambolana – seed
- Shuddha Shilajit – Purified Asphaltum Punjabinum
- Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma of Gold
- Opium -purified- Papaver somniferum Linn. Papaveraceae-White poppy
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora -stem
- Vijaysar /Asana – Indian Kino tree – Pterocarpus marsupium
Tel +91 011 – 26173186, 26713098, 26713270