Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Kayasthadi Varti is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of collyrium, mainly used in the treatment of epilepsy, psychosis; Snake, psychosis, mania, delusions etc. It balances Vata, Kapha and Pitta.
The main ingredient of this medicine is Kayastha – Chebulic Myrobalan
It is prepared according to the reference of Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Kayasthadi Varti
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Kayastha – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Haritaki
- Mudga – green gram
- Coramandal Gooseberry – Averrhoa carambola
- Musta – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
- Usheera – Cuscus – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Yava – Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber Officinalis
- Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Bastamutra – goat urine – Quantity Sufficient.