Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Katakakhadiradi Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of liquid, mainly prescribed in the treatment of diabetes.
The main Ingredients are Kataka – Clearing nut and Khadira – Ccutch tree.
It is formulated on the basis of on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Katakakhadiradi Kashayam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Kataka – Clearing nut – Strychnos Potatorum
- Khadira – Acacia catechu
- Dhatri – Amla – Emblica officinalis -Indian goose berry
- Vairi – Salacia reticulata
- Darvi – Berberis aristata
- Samanga – Biophytum sensitivum Linn./Cassia mimosoides
- Vidula – Barringtonia acutangula
- Rajani – Turmeric –Rajani – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Pata – Patha – Cyclea peltata / Cissampelos pariera
- Chootabija – Mango seed – Amra – Mango – Mangifera indica
- Abhaya – Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Abda – Musta – Nut grass– Cyperus rotundus