Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kachooradi Vattu is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a tablet, used in the treatment of Headache, Mental disorders, Fever, Chronic fever, Eye disorders, Flu and Throat infection.
It is prepared according to the reference of Sahasrayogam
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Kachooradi Vattu
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Shigru – Kaemferia galanga
- Amalaki -Emblica Officinalis-Indian gooseberry
- Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Malayavach -Alpinia Calcarata- Java Galangal
- Rachis -Tamarindus indica
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphor
- Bala– Sida Cordifolia – Country mallow
- Kausumbha -Crocus sativus Linn. Irideae -Saffron
- Tender coconut water
- Rose water