Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Herbollin Tablet is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of tonsillitis, sinusitis etc.It balances Vata and Kapha.
It is a proprietary medicine, manufactured by – Ajmera Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Indore.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Herbollin Tablet
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Tulasi – Holy Basil – Ocimum sanctum
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
- Amalka– Phyllanthus Emblica
- Manjishta – Indian Madder -root – Rubia cordifolia
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora -stem – Tinospora Cordifolia
- Daruharidra – Tree turmeric -stem – Berberis Aristata
- Haridra – Turmeric Rhizome – Curcuma longa
- Trikatu – Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Vashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Maharasnadi quath – A traditional Ayurveda Medicine
- Katuki – Picrorhiza Kurroa