Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Gulgguluthikthakam Gritham is an Ayurveda medicine generally prescribed for the treatments of Rheumatic complaints, Rheumatoid arthritis, Chronic skin diseases, Wounds, Vitiligo, Anal fistula, Nasal catarrh, Chronic sinusitis, Sinusitis, Scabies Rheumatic boils, and Carbuncles.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Gulgguluthikthakam Gritham
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Likkata –Hill mango-Commiphora wightii
- Neem-Azadirachta indica
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Malabar nut or Adalodakam-Adhatoda beddomei
- Cicinda-Snake gourd-Trichosanthes anguina
- Egg plant-Solanum melongena.var. / Solanum insanum (Herb Linn)
- Pashanabheda –Pata root-Cyclea peltata
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Gandamoola-Java galangal-Alpinia calcarata
- Athivisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Gokritha-Cow ghee