Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Gritona Tablet is an Ayurveda medicine, mainly used in the treatment of hyperacidity, abdominal pain, flatulence; Dyspepsia etc. It balances Pitta and Vata.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Gritona Tablet
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Dill – Anethum sowa
- Ajamoda – Ajowan seed – Trachyspermum ammi
- Tejapatra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Kakamachi – Solanum indicum
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan -fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Jati – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans
- Ashwagandha – Winter Cherry / Indian ginseng -root – Withania somnifera
Anuja Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Andheri, Mumbai, India