Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Gandha Thailam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of oil, mainly used in the treatment of Rheumatic diseases, Contusions, Fracture, Sprain etc.
It is prepared according to the reference of Ashtanga Hrudayam – Uttara Sthana – Bhanga Pratishedha Adhyaya
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Gandha Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Gandhamula-Java Galangal-Alpinia Calcarata
- Elabari -Greater Cardamom -Amomum Subulatum
- Likkata – Hill mango-Commiphora Wightii
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Clove-Eugenia Caryophyllata
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Shigru – Kaempferia galanga
- Jati – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans
- Dill – Peucedanum Graveolens
- Thaila – Sesamum indicum
- Bala-Country mallow-Sida Cordifolia-Indian
- Gamboge-Yellow resin
- Goksheera-Cow milk
- Pearl oyster