Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Draksharishtam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of fermented decoction, mainly used in the treatment of respiratory problems and intestinal disorders. It can also useful in the treatment of cold, cough, throat problems, Asthma, improve strength, treatment of skin diseases due to Pitta dosha.
The main ingredient of Draksharishtam is Draksha (dry grapes),
Draksharishtam is prepared according to the reference of Sahasrayogam.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Draksharishtam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Dhataki -Woodfordia Fruticosa- Flower
- Draksha – Dried grapes- Vitis Vinifera
- Ela – cardamom
- Maricha– Black pepper – Fruit
- Nagakeshara -Mesua ferrea- Stamen
- Patra – Cinnamomum Tamala- leaf
- Pippali – Long pepper – Fruit
- Priyangu – Callicarpa macrophylla- Flower
- Twak – Cinnamon – Stem bark
- Vidanga -Embelia Ribes- Fruit