Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Drakshadi Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of decoction, generally prescribed for the treatments of general debility, fatigue, Giddiness, Fainting, Dizziness, fever vomiting. Can be recommended in Antenatal care.
The main ingredient is Draksha – Raisins.
It is prepared under the reference of Ashtanga Hrudaya-Chikitsasthana and Sahasrayoga.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Drakshadi Kashayam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Indian Butter Tree-Madhuca Indica
- Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Lodh tree – Symplocos Cochinchinesis
- Beech wood – Gmelina Arborea
- Sarsaparilla – Hemidesmus Indicus
- Musta – Nutgrass– Cyperus rotundus
- Amla –Indian gooseberry- Emblica Officinalis
- Iruvely – Coleus Zeylanicu
- Kamala – Lotus stamen
- Changappam – Caesalpinia sappan
- Chandana-Santalum album
- Veerana – Khus-Khus – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Chuttenthal – Phoenix Farinifera
AVN,AVP, Arya Vaidya Sala – Kottakkal