Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Diarotap Tablet is an Ayurveda medicine, used in the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery, IBS, Ulcerate colitis. It balances Vata and Pitta.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Diarotap Tablet
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Kutaja – Conness Bark – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Bilva – Bael -root – Aegle Marmelos
- Nagarmotha – Musta – Nutgrass -root – Cyperus rotundus
- Amra – Mango – Mangifera indica -seed kernel
- Dhataki – Fire Flame Bush -flower – Woodfordia Fruticosa
- Jatiphala – Nutmeg -fruit – Myristica fragrans
- Ajamoda – Ajowan -fruit – Trachyspermum Roxburghianum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Maricha– Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Shankha Bhasma – Bhasma of Conch Shell
Dindayal Industries Ltd, Gwalior.