Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Dhanadanayanadi kashaya is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of decoction, mainly prescribed for the treatments of rheumatic complaints especially Facial palsy, Hemiplegia. It is prepared on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda, under the reference of Sahasrayoga – kashaya prakarana
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Dhanadanayanadi kashayam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Grey nicker – Caesalpinia bonduc
- Nagara-Shunti-Zingiber officinalis – ginger
- Shigru – Moringa oleifera
- Gandhamula – Java Glangal -Alpinia calcarata
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Three leave caper – Crataeva religiosa
- Lashuna -Allium sativum
- Pipplay-Piper longum
- Chitrak-Plumbago rosea
- Eranda – Castor root – Ricinus communis
- Daru -Cedrus deodara
- Musta – Nutgrass– Cyperus rotundus
- Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Clerodendrum Serratum