Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Datriyadi Gritham is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of medicated ghee with the main ingredient Dathri-Amla- means Indian Gooseberry.
It is prescribed for the treatments of Menorrhagia, Leucorrhoea, Anaemia, Epistaxis, Fainting, Insanity, Alcoholism. The special indication to female sterility.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Datriyadi Gritham
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Amalaki-Indian Gooseberry-Emblica Officinalis
- Kshiravidari-Giant potato-Ipomoea Mauritania
- Ikshu – Sita-Sugarcane – Saccharum officinarum
- Satavar – Asparagus racemosus
- Kooshmanda – Ash gourd- Benincasa hispida
- Dried grapes-Raisins
- Yashtimadhu – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Swetha Chandana – Santhanam Album
- Gokritha-Cow ghee
- Goksheera-Cow milk