Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Dashamoola Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of medicated ghee, used as a medicine for the preparatory procedure of Sneha karma in the Panchakarma procedures and also used in the treatments of the diseases of respiratory related issues. It is also used in the treatments of dry-cough, sputum, bronchitis, asthma etc.
It is is prepared with Kerala Ayurveda principle according to the reference of Ashtanga Hrudaya Chikitsa sthana
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Dashamoola Ghrita
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bilva –Bael – Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha –Munja – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka –Broken bone tree – Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari – Beechwood – Gmelina arborea
- Patala – Yellow snake tree -Stereospermum suaveolens
- Shalaparni – Desmodium – Desmodium gangeticum
- Prinshnaparni – India uraria – Urarica picta
- Gokshura – Yellow vine – Tribulus terrestris
- Brihati – Wild egg plant -Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Yellow-berried nightshade – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Pushkarahva – Pushkaramoola -Inula racemosa
- Shati – Spiked gingerlily – Hedychium spicatum
- Surasa – Tulsi -Holy basil
- Trikatu – Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Hingu – ghee-fried – Devils dung – asa foetida.