Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Dasamoola Panchakoladi Kashayam
Dasamoolapanchakoladi Kahsayam is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of a liquid, mainly used in the treatment of ascites and It is also used in purgation treatments. It is prepared according to the Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Dasamoola Panchakoladi Kashayam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Dashamoola – group of ten roots
- Bilva – Aegle Marmelos
- Agnimantha – Premna Mucronata
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum Indicum
- Patala – Stereospermum Suaveolens
- Gambhari – Gmelina Arborea
- Brihati – Indian Nightshade (root) – Solanum Indicum
- Kantakari – Solanum Xanthocarpum
- Gokshura – Tribulus Terrestris
- Shalaparni – Desmodium Gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
- Panchakola– group of five spices
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Pippalimoola – Long pepper root
- Chavya– Piper Chaba
- Chitraka – leadwort – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Nagara – Ginger – Zingiber Officinalis
- Triphala- Three fruits group
- Amla – Emblica Officinalis -Indian gooseberry
- Haritaki – Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan / Terminalia Chebula
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia Bellirica
- Danti – Baliospermum Montanum
- Trivrit – Operculina Turpethum