Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Chargeryadi Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of the tablet, mainly used in the treatment of Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Intestinal colic, Indigestion. The main ingredient is Chargery/ Triparni-Indian sorrel
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used to prepare Chargeryadi Gulika
- Triparni-Oxalis corniculata-Indian sorrel
- Musta -Cyperus rotundus – Nutgrass
- Ajmod-Apium Graveolens – Ajwain
- Dadima – Pomegranate – Punica granatum
- Jati – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Bhikma– Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Ahiphena -Opium- Papaver somniferum Linn-White poppy