Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Chargeryadi Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of the tablet, mainly used in the treatment of Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Intestinal colic, Indigestion. The main ingredient is Chargery/ Triparni-Indian sorrel
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used to prepare Chargeryadi Gulika
- Triparni-Oxalis corniculata-Indian sorrel
- Musta -Cyperus rotundus – Nutgrass
- Ajmod-Apium Graveolens – Ajwain
- Dadima – Pomegranate – Punica granatum
- Jati – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Bhikma– Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Ahiphena -Opium- Papaver somniferum Linn-White poppy