Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Balahatadi tailam is an Ayurvedic medicine in the form of oil used in the treatment of headache such as migraine, dizziness, and sleeplessness. It is used in the procedures like Shirodhara, Shiropichu, and Shirovasti.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Balahatadi Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Amaya – Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Amruta – Giloy – Indian Tinospora
- Bala-Indian Country mallow- Sida Cordifolia
- Chandana-Sandal-Santalum album
- Hata – Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry
- Masha – Black gram – Phaseolus radiates
- Mudge – Green gram – Vigna radiata
- Tail – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Yashtimadhu – Licorice