Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Asthiposhak Tablet is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of osteoporosis, knee joint pain, Non- healing fractures, and Calcium deficiency during pregnancy & lactation, Hair Fall and also used as an anti-inflammatory medicine.It balances Vata.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used to prepare Asthiposhak Tablets
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Kukkutandatvak Bhasma – Eggshell Calx – Mutta thodu
- Asthisamhruta – Cissus Quadrangularis
- Arjuna – Terminalia Arjuna
- Shuddha Laksha – Laccifer lacca – Kolarakku
- Amalaki – Phyllanthus Emblica – Indian Gooseberry
- Ashwagandha – Indian Ginseng – Withania Somnifera
- Guduchi – Tinospora Cordifolia – Amruth
- Shuddha Guggul – Commiphora Mukul
- Bala– Sida Cordifolia – Country mallow
- Babboola Kath -decoction of Acacia arabica