Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Ashtavargam Kashyam is an Ayurveda medicine mainly used in the treatment of Rheumatic complaints, Numbness, Vertigo and Hypertension etc.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Ashtavargam Kashyam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bala- Indian Country Mallow-Sida cordifolia
- Sahachara-Strobilanthes cililatus
- Eranda – Castor root – Ricinus communis
- Nagara-Shunti-Zingiber officinalis – ginger
- Gandhamula – Java Glangal -Gandhamula -Alpinia calcarata
- Daru -Cedrus deodara
- Nirgundi – Vitex negundo-Five leaved chaste tree
- Lashuna -Allium sativum-Garlic sativum-Garlic
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 www.medicinalplantsindia.com All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Shalu Francis, E-mail:email@example.com