Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Ashtavargam Kashyam is an Ayurveda medicine mainly used in the treatment of Rheumatic complaints, Numbness, Vertigo and Hypertension etc.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Ashtavargam Kashyam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bala- Indian Country Mallow-Sida cordifolia
- Sahachara-Strobilanthes cililatus
- Eranda – Castor root – Ricinus communis
- Nagara-Shunti-Zingiber officinalis – ginger
- Gandhamula – Java Glangal -Gandhamula -Alpinia calcarata
- Daru -Cedrus deodara
- Nirgundi – Vitex negundo-Five leaved chaste tree
- Lashuna -Allium sativum-Garlic sativum-Garlic