Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Vidaryadyasavam is an Ayurvedic medicine used to treat Rheumatic and Acidic complaints, digestive disorders, body pain, and asthmatic complaints etc. It is also used to increase the body weight.
The main ingredient of Vidaryadyasavam is Vidari – Ipomoea Digitata (Milky yam).
It is prepared according to the reference of Ashtangahrudayam.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Vidaryadyasavam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Vidari – Ipomoea Digitata
- Gandharvahastha -Ricinus Communis
- Punarnava -Boerhaavia Diffusa
- Devadaru- Cedrus Deodara
- Sooryaparni -Vigna Vexillatta
- Prasniparni -Uraria Picta
- Kapikachu -Mucuna Prurita
- Shatavari Asparagus Racemoses
- Jeevanthi -Holestemma Annularis
- Guloochi -Tinospora Cordifolia
- Sariba -Hemidesmus Indicus