Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Vidariyadi Grutham is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of medicated ghee, mainly prescribed in the treatment of cough, Bronchitis, Cardiac disorders like palpitation, tachycardia etc. Fatigue, Helpful to regain health and body weight. Can be recommended in Anasarca.
The main ingredient is Vidary-Giant potato
Herbal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Vidariyadi Grutham
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Kshiravidari- Giant potato-Ipomoea Mauritania
- Eranda – Castor plant-Ricinus communis
- Punarnava-indian hog weed-Boerrhavia diffusa
- Suradaru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
- Trikoshaki – Creeping Tick Trefoil – Desmodium trifoliatum
- Laghu Panchamoolam
- Gokritha-Cow ghee
- Goksheera-Goksheera-Cow milk.