Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Ureaze Tablets is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of urinary tract infection; difficulty in urination, retention etc.
It balances Vata and Pitta.
It is a proprietary medicine manufactured by Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Group
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Ureaze Tablet
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Pashanabheda – Aerva lanata
- Gokshura – Small caltrops -whole plant – Tribulus Terrestris Linn.
- Punarnava – Spreading Hogweed – Boerhaavia Diffusa
- Aranda – Castor – Ricinus communis
- Daru Haridra – Tree Turmeric -stem
- Lajjalu – Touch-me-not plant – Mimosa pudica
- Varuna – Crataevanurvala – bark
- Kankola – Piper cubeba
Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Group,
Kalayanthani PO, Thodupuzha,
Idukki District, Kerala,
India – 685 588
Phone – 04862 – 2276112-114