Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Triphaladi Thailam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of oil, mainly used in the treatment of diseases above neck, specially indicated in Eye diseases. Relieves Headache, Sinusitis, Otitis media, Rhinitis etc.
The main ingredient is a combination of three fruit’s pericarp called Triphala
It is prepared according to the reference of Sahasrayoga Tailayoga Prakarana and formulated on Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Herbal plants and other ingredient used in
the preparation of Triphaladi Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Amruta – Indian Tinospora – Tinospora Cordifolia
- Peetasara – Pterocarpus marsupium
- Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica Officinalis / Phyllanthus Emblica
- Bhringaja – Eclipta alba
- Ashwagandha -Winter cherry– Withania Somnifera
- Shigru – Kaempferia galanga
- Galena-ore of lead and silver
- Taila –Gingelly oil-Sesamum Indicum
- Goksheera-Cow milk