Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Taramandura Guda is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a tablet used in the treatment of liver and spleen disorders, piles, abdominal colic pain, indigestion problems and malabsorption syndrome, hemorrhoids, etc. It balances Pitta and Kapha.
It is prepared according to the reference of Baishjya ratnavaly
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Taramandura Guda
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia Ribes
- Chitraka – Lead Wort -root – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Chavya – Java Long Pepper – Piper Chaba
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia Bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica Officinalis Gaertn
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber Officinalis
- Lohakitta – Mandoora Bhasma – Iron oxide Calx
- Gomutra – Cow urine
- Guda – Jaggery – Saccharum officinarum