Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Sukumaram Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of decoction, mainly prescribed for Menstrual disorders, Hyperacidity, Hernia, Phthisis, Constipation, Piles, Hydrocele. It improves bowel evacuation.
It is prepared according to the reference of Sahasrayoga, Kashaya yoga prakarana.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Kashayam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Punarnava- Spreading Hogweed -Boerrhavia diffusa
- Dasamoolam-Group of ten roots
- Adapathiyan – Holostemma Adakodien
- Ashwagandha – Winter cherry – Withania Somnifera (L.) Dunal.,
- Eranda – Castor root – Ricinus communis
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Thruna pachamoolam
- Indian Globe floweer – Sphaeranthus indicus