Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Sukumara Grutham/Gritham is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of jam, mainly prescribed for the treatments of hyperacidity, Hernia, Phthisis, Constipation, Urino-genital disorders, Menstrual disorders, Vaginal diseases, Infertility of both sex, Haemorrhoids, Hydrocele.
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Sukumaragrutham
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Punarnava-Indian hogweed-Boerrhavia Diffusa
- Jivanti – Holostemma ada-Kodien
- Ashwagandha – Winter cherry/Withania somnifera- Indian Ginseng
- Eranda-Castor plant-Ricinus Communis
- Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus root
- Indian Globe flower – Sphaeranthus Indicus
- Gokritha-Cow ghee
- Goksheera-Cow milk
- Rock salt.