Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Patoladi Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of s liquid, mainly used for the treatment of skin diseases and skin diseases.
The main ingredient is Patola – is Pointed Gourd.
It is prepared acoording to the reference of Sahasrayoga, kashayayoga Prakarana – Kushtahara Kashayam 2 and Astanga Hridayam, and it is formulated according to the basis of Kerala Ayurveda princples
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Patoladi Kashayam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Patola – Pointed gourd – Trichosanthes dioica
- Amla – Emblica officinalis – Indian goose berry
- Haritaki – Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Arishta – Indian barberry – Berberis Arishta
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora– Tinospora cordifolia
- Dhavani – Brihati – Indian Nightshade – Solanum indicum
- Vrisha – Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Karanja – Indian beech – Pongamia pinnata
Arya Vaidya Sala- Kottakkal