Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Parpatakarishtam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of a fermented decoction, with little alcoholic, mainly used in the treatment of chronic fever, anemia, chronic liver disease, Jaundice, Ascites and liver disorders etc.
The main ingredient of Parpatakarishtam is Parpataka -Oldenlandia Corymbosa Linn
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Parpatakadyarishtam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Amruta – Tinospora cordifolia
- Chavya – Piper chaba
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Daruharidra – Berberis aristata
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Dhataki – Woodfordia fruticosa
- Duralabha – Virgin’s Mantle – Fagonia cretica
- Mustaka – Cyperus rotundus
- Parpataka -Oldenlandia Corymbosa Linn
- Trikatu – Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Vyaghri – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Camel thorn – Alhagi pseudalhagi
Sitaram Ayurveda Pharmacy
Bipha Drug Laboratories