Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Nisakathakadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of decoction, mainly prescribed for the treatment of Diabetes mellitus(NIDDM).
It is prepared by the Reference of Sahasrayoga and formulated on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda Principles.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Nisakathakadi kashayam
click to find the details
- Rajani – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Kataka – Clearing nut – Strychnos Potatorum
- Amala-Indian goose berry-Emblica officials
- ParasikYavani – Jungle Geranium / Sacred Ixora -Ixora Coccinea
- Lodhra – lodh tree – Sympolocos Cochinchinesis
- Bhadra – Aerva lanata
- Salacia – Salacia Fruiticosa
- Veerana – Cuscus – Vetiveria Zizanioides
Note: It should only be taken under a strict supervision Ayurveda medical practioner.